2012-11-04

The Beatles On DVD- Volume 10 - 1963 (DVD10/10)



The Beatles 
On DVD- Volume 10 - 1963 
(DVD10/10)

Setlist:
1. Live at the Cavern Club, Liverpool, Aug. 22. 1962. Some Other Guy, first aired on Scene at 6:30, UK TV on Sep. 6th, 1963.
2. Know The North, UK TV Aug. 14. 1963 Twist and Shout (filmed at Granada TV-centre, Manchester).
3. The Mersey Sound UK TV Special, aired Oct. 9th 1963
* 30 min. documentary about the Merseybeat phenomenon incl:
* Twist and Shout
* She Loves You
filmed at Little Theatre, Stockport, Aug. 27th 1963 + interviews filmed Aug. 28-30. in Liverpool
4. Big Night Out UK TV filmed Manchester Sep. 1st, aired Sep. 7th.
* From Me To You
* She loves you
* Twist and Shout
* I Saw Her Standing There
5. Ready Steady Go UK TV, Oct. 4th.
* Twist and Shout
* HELEN SHAPIRO: Look Who It Is (with John, George and Ringo)
* Miming-contest with Paul as judge
* Paul-interview
* I'll Get You
* John-interview
* She Loves You
* Fans questions, George and Ringo-interviews
6. Thank Your Lucky Stars UK TV Oct. 26th.
* Money
7. Drop In Swedish TV, filmed Oct. 30th, aired Nov. 3.
* She loves You
* Twist and Shout
* I Saw Her Standing There
* Long Tall Sally
8. The Royal Variety Performance UK TV, filmed Nov. 4th, aired Nov. 10.
* From me To You
* She Loves You
* Till There Was You
* Twist and Shout
9. This Week UK TV, Nov. 5th, Interview.
10. The Beatles Come To Town Pathe Cine-colour newsreel, filmed at ABC Cinema, Manchester, Nov. 20.
* Backstage scenes
* She Loves You
* Twist and Shout
11. Late Night Scene Extra UK TV, filmed in Manchester Nov. 25., aired Nov. 27.
* I Want To Hold Your Hand
* comedian Ken Dodd interviews the Beatles
* This Boy
12. Morecambe and Wise Show UK TV, filmed at Elstree Dec. 2nd 1963, aired April 18. 1964
* This Boy
* All My Loving
* I Want To Hold Your Hand
* skits and On Moonlight Bay with Morecambe and Wise
13. It's The Beatles UK TV, aired live from the Empire Theatre, Liverpool, Dec. 7th.
* I Want To Hold Your Hand
* Money
* Twist and Shout
* From Me To You
This 10-minute fragment is all what's left in the BBC archives from this original half-hour transmission.
14. Thank Your Lucky Stars on Merseyside UK TV, filmed in Birmingham Dec. 15th, aired Dec. 21.
* I Want To Hold Your Hand
* All My Loving
* Twist and Shout
* She Loves You

*****/*****


****/*****

Please Support Of My Work
By Subscribe links FileFactory $5 USD By Paypal
I Send links DVD By Request By Email
and I have Premium Account For All Members
Members can Request links All This Web
Click Here

No comments :

Post a Comment