2012-11-07

Motorhead - Buenos Aires, Argentina 1995




Motorhead 
Estadio Obras Sanitarias
Buenos Aires, Argentina
November 11th 1995

Setlist :
Ace Of Spades
Sex And Death
I'm So Bad
Over Your Shoulders
Metropolis
On Your Feet On Your Knees
Liar
Stay Clean
Burner
Orgasmatron
Nothing Up My Sleeve
The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
Drum Solo
Born To Raise Hell
Sacrifice
Killed By Death
Bomber
Iron Fist
Overkill

*****/*****

Media : ProShot
Video Format : PAL/4:3
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 576 pixels

Audio Format : MPEG
Bit rate : 384  Kbps
Channels (s) : 2 Channels/Stereo

*****/*****

Please Support Of My Work
By Subscribe links FileFactory $5 USD By Paypal
I Send links DVD By Request By Email
and I have Premium Account For All Members
Members can Request links All This Web

*****/*****

No comments :

Post a Comment