2012-11-07

Paul Young - FROM TIME TO TIME The Video Collection




Paul Young
FROM TIME TO TIME
The Video Collection

Setlist:
1. Heaven Can Wait
2. Oh Girl
3. Softly Whispering I Love You
4. Wonderland
5. Why Does A Man Have To Be Strong
6. Some People
7. Calling You
8. Everytime You Go Away
9. I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
10.Come Back And Stay
11.Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
12.Love Of The Common People
13.Senza Una Donna (Without A Woman)
14.Both Sides Now
15.Come On In

******/*****

Media : ProShot
Video Format : NTSC/4:3
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels

Audio Format : AC3
Bit rate :  Kbps
Channels (s) : 2 Channels/Stereo

********/******
Please Support Of My Work
By Subscribe links FileFactory $5 USD By Paypal
I Send links DVD By Request By Email
and I have Premium Account For All Members
Members can Request links All This Web

No comments :

Post a Comment