2011-04-29

Bachman & Turner - 2011-03-11 - The Mod Club Theatre - Toronto, ON (2xDVD5/NTSC/aud-shot)



Bachman & Turner
03-11-2011-The Mod Club Theatre - Toronto, ON

Original Info (Thank you very much)


Source: JVC harddisk cam mpeg2 files > TMPGEnc V4 > VIDEO_TS
Filmer: Toronto Tapers ConsortiumRatio - 16:9
Menu - PC
Chapters - Each SongNTSC
Running Time: 70 Minutes + 22 Minutes (Interviews)
Video: 8692 kbs 29.97 fps
Audio: AC3 384kbs


DVD 1
1. Video Intro
2. Roll On Down The Highway
3. Rock Is My Life (And This Is My Song)
4. Not Fragile
5. Looking Out For Number One
6. Hey You
7. Rollin' Along
8. Stayed Awake All Night >
9. American Woman
10. Blue Collar
11. Four Wheel Drive
12. Sledgehammer
13. Let It Ride
14. You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet




DVD 2
1. I Can't Drive 55 (w/ Sammy Hagar)
2. Takin' Care of Business (w/ Sammy Hagar)


Bonus: Bachman & Turner 2010-12-09 CBC's George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight
Bonus: Sammy Hagar 2011-03-30 Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno






Note from the filmer:


Bachman & Turner were announced as the headliners of this show only a few days beforehand. I got my ticket as soon as I heard. I was expecting to be able to film from the balcony like the last time, but when I got there I was told that the balcony was for VIPs only (I thought I *was* important). Dejected about not being able to film, I found a stool just off to the side of the stage with a nice view. I watched the
opener - a cool Canadian band called the Sadies - and noticed how so many people were taking pictures with pro looking cameras. I decided that I would just take my
camera out and start to film B&T, figuring I'd catch a couple of minutes before I was told to stop. Well, I was never told to stop so I filmed the whole show. The video
came out very nicely. Lots of nice close-ups and for the most part steady, though there are some heads sometimes in the way and such (I usually just zoomed in around the heads if they were in the way). It was a great show and a real treat when Sammy came out. The music was very loud - early on Turner mentioned that they may all be deaf after the show.




Note from me:


The audio on this is from the camera and is pretty rough in a few parts, though I have watched this and really enjoyed it, even with not the greatest sound. As mentioned, it was loud in there and the filmer was right near the stage. The show was broadcast the next day on Iceberg85 but we had no way to capture that audio. If we ever do get it (unlikely) we'll put out an upgrade. I've included a scanned copy of the setlist from the stage, as well as an article from The National Post the day before the show 
(it's how we knew Sammy would be there).
I had to put it on 2 dvds due to the size, so I included a previously shared CBC interview with B&T from last December to add some filler, as well as Sammy's appearance
on The Tonight Show in which there is an interview
(there are 1-2 parts where it goes silent for a couple of seconds) and he also joins the band for a quick version of Why Can't This Be Love.


Enjoy!
----------/----------

DVD5 Size : Disc1:3.78 GB/Disc2:2.16 GB
Media : Audience
Menu/Chapters : Yes/Yes
Duration : 01h38mn40s

Video Format : NTSC/16:9
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels

Audio Format : AC3
Bit rate : 384 Kbps
Channels (s) : 2 Channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 Khz

DVD Cover Front & CD High Quality included

links Download,FileSonic & Wupload 12 Part

(Part1-11=500 MB,Part12=464 MB)

No comments :

Post a Comment